Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do we go through the course alone? What if we have questions?
No, you will NOT be going through the course training alone. You will be receiving access to several LIVE zoom calls with Dr. Floyd for a limited time until the course ends to go along with the self-paced, recorded learning modules. We will email you with invites to join the live Zooms as they’re scheduled.
2. What if I am unhappy with this course?
Since this is a knowledge-based course and CANNOT be reversed once learned, this course is non-refundable. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. When does this course start?
This module based, self paced, ONLINE course will be released on September 20, 2023. All of the modules will be released on the September 20, 2023 so you may work through them at your own pace. Yes, you can still register for the course after the start date and work through it at your own pace, if space is available.
4. If the class is full or if I miss registration, when is the next one?
Once the initial enrollment starts, others can sign up for the course and do it at your own pace anytime.
5. Who is this course a good fit for?
This training is an excellent fit for educators of all kinds who want to learn strategies and tips to help to improve management of a classroom. This course is also a good skills refresh for even veteran educators.
6. Will I receive a certificate at the end of this course?
ABSOLUTELY! We love certifications and we understand the importance of credit for your new skills. Everyone will receive a certificate of completion once you all modules are completed.
7. Does this course guarantee results?
We are confident in your success as a result of our courses; however, it would be illegal and unethical for us to guarantee your success.
8. Do I have to show up at a specific time for class?
No, you do not have to log in to your training at a specific time each day. This training is self paced.
9. Is this training in person or online?
This training is exclusively online (you can always log into the course training by coming back to this website and clicking on the login button at the top right corner of the page).
10. Is there an email list that I can join to stay updated on future training?
Yes, there is! You may click on the subscribe button on this website to opt-in to receive email notifications on future trainings. You may also text to join our text notification list.
11. How long do I have access to the course?
You will have 12 months of access to this course curriculum.
12. Since this course is for educators, am I going to be charged sales tax?
We are working diligently to confirm if this course should be tax exempted.